As COVID-19 cases are still high in Illinois, we have updated our shopping rules:
1. A maximum of THREE guests/shoppers are allowed to be in the store at any one time. The front door will be locked at all times so we can manage customer traffic.
2. Simply KNOCK upon arrival. We will allow you inside as soon as we can. If we are at capacity (3 customers), you will need to wait outside until someone exits the store.
3. PLEASE do not bring friends or family members with you when shopping. We are trying to minimize the number of bodies in our store for the health of our working staff, as well as to help keep wait times for other customers to a minimum.
4. You must wear a secure face mask (covering both nose and mouth) at all times in our store. We want everyone to feel safe - staff members and customers alike.
5. Please maintain 6' physical distancing from our staff and other shoppers. Again, this is out of respect for everyone who is sharing space in our store.
6. Store hours are now 10am - 5pm, every day. Please continue to check back here for updates, as our hours of operation change as the COVID-19 pandemic progresses.
7. We do our best to make our website representative of the styles and sizes we have in stock in our store. If you would like to call ahead and put some items on hold, we are happy to do that for you. We ask our customers be as efficient with their time as possible once inside our store, out of respect for the other people who may be waiting in line to come in.
8. If you prefer contact-less shopping, please call ahead to arrange for curbside pickup. We will be happy to bring the purchase out to your car. You may also place an order on our website with free shipping, if you prefer.
Our deepest thanks for your support of our store. We appreciate your patience as we work through this very challenging time.
From the Complete Birkenstock Staff: Kristin, Lisa, Harout, Raneen, Kim and Ron